The Connecticut Avenue Bridge is a lovely concrete arch structure carrying Connecticut Avenue
over Rock Creek in the northwestern part of Washington, DC. The bridge was designed by
George S. Morison and completed in 1906. It was renovated in 1995 and placed on the
National Register of Historic Places in 2003. It has a total length of 1,157 feet with
the largest span measuring 178 feet.