Boston South Station
Architects: Shepley, Rutan and Coolidge
The Boston Terminal Company was established in 1897 to provide a union station for The New Haven Railroad, The Boston and Albany Railroad Company, The New England Railroad Company, The Boston and Providence Railroad Corporation and the Old Colony Railroad Company. Boston South Station was designed built by the Norcross Brothers and underwent a major renovation in 1988.
Next: Cameron, MO Rail Depots