Saint Cornelius Chapel
This English Gothic style Episcopal chapel was built under the leadership of Reverend Edmund Banks Smith and dedicated in 1906. It is names after St. Cornelius the Centurion, an early convert to Christianity. Trinity Church sponsored the church as part of its parish, although the facility was made available for services by other denominations.
Next: Fort Jay