4700 Bergenline Ave.
Union City, NJ
Built as B.F. Keith's Capitol Theatre sometime before 1924. Apparently a very early example of a twin cinema, sharing an entrance with the 1,794-seat B.F. Keith's State Theatre. Presumably the State was demolished in the space pictured as a parking lot below. The lobby was also apparently demolished or reskinned to create the space for the pharmacy shown below. Not sure what is inside the theatre space as none of the surrounding stores seem to have any public passages into it.