6925 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Opened: 18 May 1927
Architect: Raymond Kennedy
One of three themed theatres (along with the Egyptian and the El Capitan) built in Hollywood by Charles Toberman and Sid Grauman. Additional auditoria were added to the sides in 1973 to create a triplex. Restored in 2001 to its original structure and design.
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings. (Salvador Dali)