The Majestic Theatre

16 West Monroe Street

Chicago, IL

Opened: 1906

Seats: 1,800

Architects: Edmund R. Krause, George Rapp and Cornelius Rapp

Served as a high-end vaudeville house and became part of the Orpheum circuit. Sat closed from 1932 through 1945, before being purchased by the Shuberts and renamed the Sam Shubert Theatre. Renovated in 2006 and renamed the LaSalle Bank Theatre. Renamed the Bank of America Theatre when LaSalle was acquired by BOA in 2007. (Emporis, Wikipedia)

10/02/2011 13:25:06
The Majestic Theatre
10/02/2011 13:25:32
The Majestic Theatre
10/02/2011 13:24:44
The Majestic Theatre