1095 Avenue of the Americas

This building between 41st and 42nd streets just to the west of Bryant Park was built in 1974 as the New York Telephone Building on a design by architects Kahn & Jacobs. The International Style building featured with white marble "stripes" that echoed the vertically striped treatment of the rear of the New York Public Library on the other side of Bryant Park. In late 2006, a major renovation of the building was begun that included a complete green glass curtain wall reskinning, perhaps to compliment the new Bank of America building (One Bryant Park) on the opposite side of 42nd Street (reference)

1095atBryantPark.com

1095 Ave Of The Americas
2/14/2008 12:39 PM
1095 Ave Of The Americas
2/14/2008 12:39 PM
1095 Ave Of The Americas
2/14/2008 12:40 PM
1095 Ave Of The Americas
2/14/2008 12:42 PM
1095 Ave Of The Americas
2/14/2008 12:42 PM
1095 Ave Of The Americas
2/14/2008 12:43 PM
1095 Ave Of The Americas
2/14/2008 12:45 PM
1095 Ave Of The Americas
2/14/2008 12:46 PM
1095 Ave Of The Americas
2/14/2008 12:49 PM
1095 Ave Of The Americas
8/5/2010 12:39 PM
1095 Ave Of The Americas
8/5/2010 12:48 PM
1095 Ave Of The Americas
8/5/2010 12:48 PM
1095 Ave Of The Americas
8/5/2010 12:48 PM
1095 Ave Of The Americas
8/5/2010 12:48 PM