Eagle Warehouse and Storage Company
The Eagle Warehouse and Storage Company at 28 Old Fulton Street is a Romanesque Revival building designed by Frank Freeman and built in 1894. The Building is named after the Brooklyn Eagle Newspaper which published at a building on the site from 1841 through the late 1880s. The building was converted to condominiums in the early 1990s.
Next: Purchase Building