RKO Hamilton

3560 Broadway (at 146th Street)

New York, NY 10031

40.827154, -73.949501

Opened: 1913

Seats: 1,857

Architect: Thomas White Lamb

Originally built by B.S. Moss and later acquired by RKO. Closed in 1965 and later used as a church, boxing venue and disco. Lobby remained in use as retail space.

01/21/2018 15:17:57
RKO Hamilton
01/21/2018 15:19:09
RKO Hamilton

Next: RKO Mayfair