Built in 1861 by Calvert Vaux and Jacob Wrey Mould
Pressed brick with granite trim - vehicle bridge
Carries Center Drive over a park path leading to the Carousel at around 67th Street
Its festive yellow and red bricks and beige voussoir blocks harken back to a time when this part of the park was designated the Children's District. One side of the original railing remains with the other side being a reproduction from 1989.
Next: Ramble Bridge