Built in 1861-1863 by Calvert Vaux and Jacob Wrey Mould
Stone arch vehicle bridge
Carries East Drive over a park path just south of the Obelisk and West of the Metropolitan Museum (81st St.)
Named after the Greywacke sandstone quarried in the Hudson River Valley and used in its construction. The "Sarecenic" pointed arch echos Spanish and Moorish architecture.
Next: Huddlestone Arch (BIN 2246470)