Holy Cross Armenian Apostolic Church

580 W. 187th St.
New York, NY 10033

The Armenian Church was established when St. Gregory lead King Tiridates of Armenia to Christianity in 301 AD. This parish in Washington Heights was established in 1929 and consecrated in 1937, although this particular building seems to have been constructed or reconstructed in 1953. (reference)

Holy Cross Armenian Apostolic Church
6/19/2009 06:34 PM
Holy Cross Armenian Apostolic Church
6/19/2009 06:35 PM
Holy Cross Armenian Apostolic Church
6/19/2009 06:36 PM
Holy Cross Armenian Apostolic Church
6/19/2009 06:37 PM