203 West 77th Street
West 77th Street retained much of the service character of the area after its neighbors to the south met the developer's wrecking ball.
203 West 77th Street is listed in the 1907 City Directory as a stable run by Jacob Taylor. City building records list this structure as being built in 1920. The detailing of the building hints at a somewhat older vintage, although the height and small footprint would seem to indicate an entirely automotive life.
Next: 206 West 77th Street