Hinchliffe Stadium sits to the north of the Great Falls behind School #5 in a fairly impoverished neighborhood sitting on the cliffs above the postindustrial fray of the city. It's a lovely but faded exemplar of Art Deco that was built in 1932 for $350,000 and enlarged in 1964. It's most notable role was as home to the New York Black Yankees and New York Cubans of the Negro Baseball League, and it hosted that league's championship in 1933.
The Paterson School District ultimately took over the stadium, but had to abandon it in 1997 when a sinkhole in the east end-zone became a safety issue. The district fell into state receivership, leaving no funds for any kind of maintenance, although in 2002, Friends of Hinchliffe Stadium was formed to help restore the facility. (reference)