1121 N. Broadway
Architects: August Gunzmann and Louis Lehle
Valentin Blatz opened a brewery in Milwaukee in 1850 and the company was incorporated in 1889. This massive landmarked facility opened in 1891. Blatz closed in 1959 and its assets were acquired by Pabst the following year. G. Heilemann acquired Pabst in 1969, Stroh acquired G. Heilemann in 1996 and Stroh sold its labels to Pabst before dissolving in 2000.
The Broadway facility was closed in 1996 and purchased for condo conversion in 2006.