Galloway Memorial United Methodist Church

Jackson, MS

Church erected 1913-1915 for a congregation that dates to 1838. Dedicated in 1917 to the memory of Bishop Charles Betts Galloway. The complex incorporates the original First Baptist Church from 1843-1844. Bishop Galloway's house from 1889 sits across the street.

06/02/2013 13:57:18
Galloway Memorial UMC
06/02/2013 13:57:48
Galloway Memorial UMC
06/02/2013 13:51:14
Original First Baptist Church
06/02/2013 13:58:48
Galloway Memorial + State Capitol
06/02/2013 13:58:58
Bishop Galloway House
06/02/2013 13:59:24
Bishop Galloway House
06/02/2013 13:59:56
Bishop Galloway House
06/02/2013 14:00:16