Chicago Motor Club

Chicago, IL

The Chicago Motor Club was built in 1928 a, "monument to the progress of motordom." The club relocated to Des Plaines in 1986 and the landmarked building subsequently endured sporadic use and failed redevelopment plans.

10/02/2011 14:24:12
Chicago Motor Club
10/02/2011 14:25:04
Chicago Motor Club
10/02/2011 14:29:18
Chicago Motor Club
08/12/2011 16:09:36
Chicago Motor Club
08/12/2011 16:10:00
Chicago Motor Club
08/12/2011 16:10:26
Chicago Motor Club
10/02/2011 14:27:48
Chicago Motor Club