Kinzie Street Railroad Bridge
Chicago's Kinzie Street railroad bridge (also known as the Carroll Avenue bridge) was opened by the Chicago and North Western Railroad in 1908. The bascule bridge span is 170 feet. It was abandoned in 2000 when the Chicago Sun-Times closed their downtown printing plant and the bridge was designated a Chicao landmark in 2007.
There is no chemical solution to a spiritual problem.