Chicago Board of Trade

Chicago, IL

The Chicago Board of Trade Building (141 West Jackson Boulevard) was designed by the firm of Holabird and Root and opened in 1930. A distinguishing feature of the Art Deco building is a faceless stainless-steel statue of Ceres (goddess of agriculture) that caps the building.

07/15/2011 13:40:30
Chicago Board of Trade
07/15/2011 13:40:42
The Chicago Board of Trade Building
07/15/2011 13:40:52
The Chicago Board of Trade Building