Seats 510 (originally 779)
The Melba Theatre was originally constructed in 1875 as an opera house and was converted to a mercantile store in 1883. In 1939, the Brewer Store was purchased by Commonwealth Theatres and remodeled for theatre again in Art Moderne style. It would later become Arkansas' first cinemascope theatre and operated as a movie theatre until 1996. In was purchased in 2000 by Terry and Ramona Chandler and underwent extensive and much-needed repairs (funded almost entirely by the owners) to return the facility to use as a film theatre and live concert venue. (reference)
There's no place like 127.0.0.1!