126 West Church Street
Originally opened as the Park Theatre on a design by B.H. Cooper and Lewis E. Russell. Reopened and renamed as an art film house in 1958 before descending into porn between 1971 and 1986. Reopened as an art house in 1987. Converted into a co-operative theatre in 2013 in conjunction with a conversion to digital projection. (Cinema Treatures, www.ArtTheatre.coop).
Don't confuse activity with progress. (Don Little)